Google+ Followers

BIG BOSS IS.
Seorang lelaki yang baik pasti akan membimbing perempuan yang disayanginya agar menjadi lebih baik..(^_^)....

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Shy That Way....


Tristan Prettyman & Jason Mraz (SHY THAT WAY)

you know your stunning 
absolutely stunning 
and I'm running always running 

and now I'm crying 
you know only cause I'm caring 
and if you were more daring maybe you'd stop staring 
and come over and talk to me 
and tell me about how you've been waiting patiently 
and how you tried but I just turned away 
and I'll say, "yeah well you know, I'm shy that way" 

shy that way 
shy that way 
maybe I'm shy that way 

you know she's stunning 
she's absolutely stunning 
but she's always running 
but ill catch up to her... 

the way she keeps her distance 
keepin my interest 
so ill keep it consistent 

maybe someday, someway, somehow, sometime 
we'll get together and we'll break it down 
and I'll ask, "why you gotta be so shy, why you gotta be that way?" 
well maybe, baby, I like it that way 

shy that way 
maybe I, like it shy that way 
maybe I love you so shy that way 

Ok, I'm shy that way... 

there's always too much talking 
and I wanna just keep walking 
and I keep staring, baby, keep staring 
though I may not know the right things to say 
I'll get it out to you one day 

shy that way 
shy that way 

do you like it? do you like it when I'm shy 
yes I like it, yes I like it, when your shy 

shy that way


..SEKIAN.TIMACIH..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum N Hye!!!!
Komenlah Ye...

Selalulah lepak sini erk...
MUACH!!!!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive